Strand Associates is looking for a UX-analyst for a key-account in the region of Luik. You will be joining the digital marketing team that is working intensively on a digitalisation towards its customers.
Your role will involve delivering the best possible experience for the user of a website, with the aim of making the website as straightforward to use as possible. The role involves a lot of analysis of users' behaviours and preferences in order to create the best experience. As a UX analyst you will look at the content of websites, and also the design elements, such as colours and images. After analysing all of this elements you will recommend the best way to create the ultimate user experience for all of the (potential) customers.
- Put users at the centre of a design, to make it simple, easy to use and good looking
- Analyse the current situation and create a more attractive and effective interface for existing and future clients
- Using your experience you can convince and guide all stakeholders
- Be involved in sketching, prototyping and on occasion user testing, before passing the design onto the development team
- You are able to work closely within a multidisciplinary team
- You speak dutch and french and (optionally) english
Length of the contract: 6 months (might be renewed)
Interested? Send your up to date CV to email@example.com. Not the right job for you but you know the ideal candidate? Let us know by referring this person! If he/she gets placed you receive a gift voucher of 500€.