Strand Barometer 2019
Our Strand Barometer is a survey tool that predicts the short and long term future of Strand Associates Consulting. Discover the 2019 results in this article.
Barometer · NOUN · /bəˈrɒmɪtə(r)/
A scientific instrument used to measure pressure and forecast short term changes.
Where the barometer predicts sunshine…
It appears our Strand image is a winner! Our Strandies are very satisfied with the current company culture.
- 82.5% is proud to work for Strand.
- 80% would recommend us to friends/family.
This explains the high numbers of the strong belief in our goals & objectives and faith in Strand’s management. Contributing to the success of Strand’s image are the satisfaction ratio’s with regards to relationships amongst colleagues.
- 88% is satisfied with the relationship they have with their other colleagues.
Guess we can call Strand a real family by now!
The barometer under pressure…
Running a company isn’t only sunshine & smiles. The barometer predicted some stormy weather too. If our Strandies could be CEO for a day, this is what they would change:
- Develop training opportunities based on an individual’s ambitions.
- Put in place a system to monitor an individual’s satisfaction per mission.
- Provide more/better information about the mission's role, so consultants have a better view on what to expect.
Although 70% is satisfied with their salary, they would provide additional types of health care insurance and retirement plan.
How Strand is handling pressure…
You never get a second chance to make a first impression. A year ago, we started creating connectivity between Strand colleagues. By providing the first contact during the onboarding and follow up, 73% of the Strandies were very satisfied with their first Strand experience.
Furthermore, we created a full program of events to facilitate mingling amongst colleagues. Take a look at the numbers:
- 86% feels a strong sense of belonging to Strand because of the events.
- 94% thinks that events are a great way to meet new colleagues.
- 97% believes that events are bringing Strand Colleagues closer together.
Why everybody should/could be part of the family…
92.5% of the people feel they can speak with someone within Strand when an issue would pop up. We try to be as bold & humane as possible to make everybody feel part of Strand! Onboardings, informal meetings, events, short communication lines … are a few of the tools we use to make sure our values live!
Most characteristics attributed to Strand are humane, bold, fun, family & caring. That’s exactly what we aim for!
Available next year: Strand Barometer 2020. Stay tuned…
Event Manager at Strand Associates Consulting