Data Management Officer
Our client is looking for a data management officer in charge of the governance and the monitoring of data to support the Chief Data Officer in reaching his goals.
- Technical skills in data management, database, reporting...
- Knowledge in risk management, consumer credit, ...
- Bonne connaissance de l'anglais et d'au moins une autre langue nationale.
What you'll do
- Monitoring of data budgets and roadmaps
- Follow-up of the implementation of data initiatives at our client's level
- Follow-up of the application of our client Personal Finance recommendations, following the roadmaps implementation.
Data quality management:
- establishing/managing Data Quality KPIs
- maintaining an updated list of Data Quality KPIs related to the data quality
- implementing Data Quality KPIs
- monitoring of the Data Quality KPIs
- managing Data Quality KPIs’ review for committees
Data change management:
- developing adapted training and communication plans to ensure the knowledge transfer
- documenting plan and modalities related to general context and regulatory subjects
- keeping documentation up to date
Regulatory and group surveillance regarding data management
Ownership for data management related processes:
- Data Quality Resolution
- Data Dictionary Evolution
- Reporting Inventory Evolution
- Data Quality Certification
Who we're looking for
- You have technical abilities in data management, business intelligence or reporting.
- At ease with risk management, consumer credit, reporting or ALM/ Liquidity
- You developed a proactive mindset
- You have fluency in English as well as at least one local language
- You are organized and always focused on details