Enterprise Architect Ad Interim - Start Jan 2021 !
Open for PERM & FREELANCE CONTRACT Ad interim Enterprise Architect function to drive our clien'ts IS enterprise application architecture decisions to accelerate it’s business unit digital transformation.
- Experience with IT applications
- Expert architectural knowledge
- Fluent in English & French
What you'll do
General MissionReporting to the VP, the Enterprise Architect participates in the Preparation and Implementation phases of an IT solution.
The major responsibility is providing advice on the Architecture and High level design of the solution taking into account Key Business Drivers, Architecture Principles, Technological & Project Roadmaps and Total Cost of Ownership.
He/she works in close collaboration with the Project Manager, Business Analyst, System Integrator, Technical Designer, Infrastructure Engineer and external IT Partner.
The scope of the Architect covers different logical domains thereby ensuring a viable, workable and end-to-end solution.
Short terms priorities includes selection and implementation of an HRIS, and prepare for ERP evolution.
Main activities :
- Understand and advocate Business Needs and translate them into Key Business Drivers to ensure appropriate architecture recommendation.
- Provide an architecture recommendation following Functional, Applicative, Data, Infrastructure and Integration perspectives in answer to business needs and business drivers.
- Evaluate and recommend architecture options taking into considerations Target Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Integration Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture and Design Principles.????
- Position the Demand towards other Projects as part of the Roadmap or upcoming Initiatives.
- Lead and facilitate content wise decision-making process inside the project team in case of options, follow validation mechanisms inside the project and inside your team.
- Participate in the validation of functional analysis, technical design and solution design (IT Partner) and ensure consistency with recommended Architecture.
- Support the Project Manager in scoping, estimates and sourcing (strategies) during project preparation.
- Manage relationship with project manager, business analyst, system integrator and IT partner depending on need or concern.
- Work independently inside the project team with key business and IS stakeholders.
- Ensure up to date functional, application, infrastructure and technical knowledge.
Who we're looking for
- You have a great knowledge on information systems
- You have a good knowledge on applications (databases, web applications, collaboration)
- You have a great knowledge on architectural methodologies and project management
- Bilingual French & English
What you'll get
- A complete salary package (perm contract) / daily rate (freelance)
- A stable environment in a well know company