IT Business/Agile Analyst
I am recruiting a IT Business/Agile Analyst to interact between the business and the development team. Our client is a leader in the Financial Services in Belgium. As my client’s business continues to grow, they are looking to add a new member to their team. So, if you are looking for a dynamic company, going through a lot of positive changes, innovative in their market and with familial type of atmosphere, don’t hesitate to apply.
- A first experience as Business Analyst
- French and/or Dutch + English fluency
- Communicative skills
What you'll do
- You will be working as an analyst in one of the multidisciplinary Agile teams.
- You understand, document, support and analyse the applications and procedures that support the business functions performed in the different departments of the company
- You define user stories and acceptance criteria with the key users, Product Owners and Manager
- You participate actively with the development team, lead the validation efforts with the end users and proactively help the team members on their tasks to finish each Sprint
- As a team, take full responsibility of changes put into production
Keywords : Business Analyst, IT, Agile, Development, Product, Modelling, Incident
Who we're looking for
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience as Business Analyst
- You are fluent in French, English and Dutch
- Incident & problem tracking system (e.g.: Atlassian Jira, MantisBT)
- Agile Product Management (backlog, epics, stories, tasks, etc.) with Atlassian Jira or Microsoft Visual Studio Team System (VSTS)
- Modelling tools (e.g.: Bizagi Modeler, MEGA HOPEX) and automated testing tools
- Very curious with strong analytical skills and ability to work against tight deadlines
- You are entrepreneurial and commited
What you'll get
- An attractive salary package
- A dynamic environment and a great team spirit
If this profile sounds like your and the offering sounds appealing to you, contact Mickaël GOUDMAEKER and send your most recent CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +32 466 05 62 02 to discuss further.
If you believe you know someone who would be triggered by such role, recommend that person and if I can place her/him, you can get rewarded with a gift voucher valued at 500€.