Medior PHP Developer
I’m looking for a PHP Developer for one of my key clients active in the IT sector. Scale up company which offers lots of autonomy and responsibility to their employees, this opportunity will allow you to be part of a team of PHP developers and liaise with a key client in the telecom to follow up on the different projects linked to the TV digital content
- Minimum 5 years of experience as PHP developer
- Experience with software applications (back-end)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
What you'll do
As Medior PHP Developer you will be part of a team of around 5 PHP developers and support them in the developement the release management, the testing and all the project management process of the applications.
Your main tasks include :
- Transcripts software/system/application requirements into workable programming code based on instructions provided by the functional analysts and according to technical standards.
- Maintains and develops programs/systems.
- Builds, tests (before launch), implements, supports applications using programming languages and development tools.
- Reports ETC (estimate time to complete) and actual status to line management
- Intervene in the incident process when required by the operations.
Who we're looking for
- Graduate or Bachelor in computer science or equivalent by experience (at least 5 years).
- Knowledge and practise of PhP, GIT, Jira, Zend studio, Zend server, pgAdmin and poedit.
- Good knowledge of PosgreSQL database.
- Knowledge and practice of Scrum methodology is a plus.
What you'll get
- Attractive remuneration package including :
- Group insurance (full DKV)
- Company car + fuel card
- Home working days
- Moblile subscription + internet at home
- Eco and meal vouchers
- Challenging environment fostering your personal development
- Working with a European leader in the TV content distribution strategy
- A dynamic team to support you in your tasks
- Location : South from Brussels - Walloon Brabant
If this profile sounds like you and the offering sounds appealing to you, you can contact Ruben Diaz and send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him on +32 477 83 82 93.
If you believe you know someone who would be triggered by such role, recommend that person and get a gift voucher of 500€ once the person is placed