He/She oversees the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations. He/she makes sure goods and services are produced safely, cost-effectively and on time and that they meet the required quality standards. He/She implements Operational Excellence and Lean Thinking throughout the plant.
- Operationnal Excellence
- Great location, close to the Ring of Brussels
- Small-Sized Company with familial spirit
What you'll do
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Drive the process ‘Fabriquer le produit’.
- Implementing Operational Excellence.
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
- Preparing work schedules and assigning workers production line tasks.
- Evaluating incoming orders and setting up the production line accordingly.
- Optimizing production line efficiency by monitoring productivity and quality.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decisionmakers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards. Determine the quality of goods before shipping.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- Maintain the production schedule. Identifying and resolving production line problems in a timely manner.
- Collect and interpret analytical and performance data to determine and monitor Production KPIs.
- Ensure that health and safety laws are followed. Maintaining a fully operational, safe, and tidy work environment.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and industry regulations.
Who we're looking for
Factory Manager Requirements:
- Proven track record in building industry as ‘Conducteur de chantier’ Or Proven experience as manager/supervisor in a very demanding manufacturing plant that combines with strong experience in construction.
- Lean thinker
- Strong ERP system experience
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problemsolving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Team Player.
What you'll get
- A challenging experience within a familial company in the center of Brussels.
- A competitive salary package.
- A great function to develop its expertise in Operational Excellence