Project Manager - Software development projects
For a growing company that is active in the biotechnological industry, we are currently looking for a Project Manager with experience in software-related projects. Do you love to manage the software development cycle from A to Z for multiple projects at the same time? Then this project is something for you!
- Experience in leading software development projects
- Experience in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Great organization and communication skills
What you'll do
As Project Manager at this client, you will be responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of in-house software projects. You will join a classic development team in an Agile environment. So what is so special in this case? The team works with gates, which is characteristic of the waterfall methodology. Concrete, a product is developed in numerous phases and you will have to manage them. Therefore, a clear helicopter view and great organization skills are required for this role. In addition, documentation is of great importance, so it is up to you to document the processes and procedures for each project.
Another important aspect: this company doesn’t work with dedicated Scrum Masters. That is the reason why the responsibilities of a Scrum Master will be in your hands. Your maturity and communication skills are consequently vital for leading daily standups and design review meetings with all the stakeholders.Important: freelancers as well as project consultants on our payroll are eligible for this project. The work location is situated in the region of Mechelen, but everyone is currently working remotely.
Who we're looking for
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have experience in leading software development projects and you are habituated to working in an agile environment
- You have experience with the duties of a Scrum Master. Scrum Master certified is a plus
- You have great communication and organization skills. People describe you as a natural-born leader
- You have worked before with Project planning tools
- You are acquainted with the Microsoft development stack and you can follow technical discussions
- You can manage multiple parallel projects at the same time
- You are a team player and you have a proactive mindset
What you'll get
At this client, you can expect a long-term contract and a challenging environment where you can truly make a difference. Furthermore, internal training courses are offered to freelancers as well. Additionally, you can count on an attractive day rate based on your knowledge and experience.