Project Manager in Renovations
Our client is a big player in the Belgium’s construction industry with a passion for people, stable and welcoming environment with an enthusiastic team.
- Project Management experience within Renovation projects
- Are you respectful and innovative?
- Looking for a career development?
What you'll do
You are responsible for the entire renovation project:
- Coordinating and organizing from file transfer to the delivery.
- Your goal is to deliver a quality product to the satisfaction of the customer, both technically and commercially.
- After the signing of the contract, discuss your building advisor and the client together with the full implementation plan, so that you know the file according to the wishes of the customer can follow up.
- You follow different projects parallel on.
- You are responsible for the follow-up and management of the subcontractors, perform yard checks, does site meetings with the customer and adjusts as needed.
- You also handle the Administration and finance.
Who we're looking for
- Minimum 6 years’ experience as industrial/construction engineer and project management
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience in project management of renovations in the private market
- You are communicative, extremely customer and business-oriented
- You know how to negotiate with customers
- You are strong in planning and organizing your records correctly
- You have, thanks to your experience as a project leader, a network of competent subcontractors
What you'll get
- Stable and people-oriented company
- Company’s values are: ownership, respect and trust, fulfilment and development, collaboration and innovative entrepreneurship
- You will be part of an enthusiastic team where an innovative entrepreneurial spirit and taking initiative are key
- Personal growth
- According to your performance we propose an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits
Are we looking for you? Contact us now!
If you are interested, contact Anabeatriz Verdoodt, Associate Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org