Project Manager Transmission and Distribution (6-10 years)
As Project Manager you must be able to endorse the responsibilities of a complete project in the Transmission & Distribution field.
- Leading a project in T&D from A to Z
- Located in Brussels
- Short mission abroad
What you'll do
- Responsible of the contract realisation in all aspects: client relation, contract performances (financial, schedule, technical), security, environmental and legal constraints, ethics and compliance matters, etc…
- Establish in collaboration with the Electricity Competence Centers the project team; define the tasks, the schedule and define the team functional responsibility.
- Set up the client relation follow up including variation orders and potential claims.
- Define the project concept and/or basic design in collaboration with the various experts.
- Manage the contractual programme respect, the quality of the contractual deliverables.
- Responsible for the financial results: financial status follow-up in collaboration with the Cost Controller, invoices and payments, bank guarantees, ...
- Establish the contractual relations with Partners and Sub-Contractors
- Reporting of potential contract risks
- Communication about the contract
- Technical assistance to business development and sales activities in collaboration with the BD & Sales team members
- Tenders preparation in collaboration with the experts and the Sales Manager. Development of innovative approaches for answering clients’ needs in T&D
- Taking responsibility of the technical description, the methodology, the realisation cost and the risk analysis in the tender preparation
Who we're looking for
- Electrical or electro-mechanical engineer with at least 8 years’ experience in electrical projects and at least 3 years in project management.
- With proven experience in Transmission and Distribution projects.
- With proven experience in consultancy/engineering services and/or EPC contracts projects.
- Attracted by technical and management responsibilities.
- Able to work in English and Dutch or French..
- Dynamic, creative, interested by high level expertise and team work.
- Able to animate and motivate a team.
- Mobile for short missions abroad.
What you'll get
- Integration into an innovative and dynamic team consisting of experienced industry experts
- Extensive career development opportunities in a strongly growing company
- Value-oriented corporate culture, characterized by inventiveness and team spirit
- Innovative ideas