Senior Associate - Pharmaceutical Affairs
We are currently looking for a Senior Associate to help our Pharmaceutical Affairs department grow in Flanders. Strand Associates Consulting is a leader in the consulting industry in Belgium. Active for more than 9 years, we recorded a constant double digits growth. Our company has been nominated for the Trends Gazelles in the last three years, and in 2018 won the 5th place for fastest-growing companies in Flanders in the medium-sized category (growth measured on the past 5 years on both absolute and relative growth in FTEs and on turnover). We definitely aim for top three next year!
- Sales experience
- Interest in the life sciences industry
- Business development experience
What you'll do
As an A-player: you will grow the business within your industry/segment, aiming at least to double it. It’ll be scary and exciting – and this is what you are looking for in a job. If not, you can stop reading.
As a true entrepreneur, you can spot and convert opportunities at clients beyond expectations. If you feel being an employee is fine, working 9 to 5 is fine… stop here.
As a key team player, you inspire more junior colleagues and the other team members, all of whom facilitate your successes. You are keen to celebrate your successes and to share your best practices with your peers, as they will teach you their tips and tricks. If you believe to succeed you can win alone, keep info for yourself or that for you to win, another one has to lose… stop here.
Key areas of responsibilities
- Lead business development in Flanders
- Build and maintain network of clients and candidates
- Recruit project consultants
- Manage your own team of consultant (objectives, follow-up, training, career plan,…)
- Staff projects/missions
- Follow-up projects/missions
- Act as a business partner for clients
- Identify new business opportunities
Who we're looking for
- Master’s Degree in Business or Scientific area
- 3-5 years of experience in sales
- Strong interest in the life sciences industry
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Interviewing skills
- Job profiling
- Skills assessment
- Telephone screening
- Job and opportunity qualification
- Communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation capability
- Self-organized and driven
- Entrepreneurial mindset
What you'll get
On top of the usual package (company car, mobile subscription, luncheon vouchers, group and health insurances according to your level) we decided to become a game changer in consultants/recruiters’ remuneration. We’ll strech you out of your comfort zone, and we’ll also reward you beyond what the market offers:
- Annuity: obviously we’ll reward you on the volume of consultants you place, this way you’ll build an annuity (recurring reward); this variable portion grows up to 40% of the gross profit you generate each quarter!
- We grow so you’ll grow! On top of your base salary, the quarterly annuity (the amount you get in proportion of the people you placed) will serve a basis for 2 boost bonuses:
- Quarterly Growth bonus: anytime you significantly grow your business each quarter, you’ll be rewarded on top (up to 50% of your variable);
- Annual Super bonus: at the end of the year, when you reach (or beat) your individual target, you get an extra bonus (again up to 50% of the variable)!
- Because we value our code of practice, being compliant will bring you another extra 10%.