What you'll do
- Defines and ensures the technical (evolution of the) company’s System Landscape/Architecture and ensures the technical interoperability of the System Ecosystem
- Ensures that the System Suppliers deliver the right system and challenges/provides guidance to the design/architectural and technical choices and decisions
- Understands the infrastructure and is capable to provide guidance to the System Suppliers on this topic
- Is capable to discuss the implementation of the changes to the system(s) with the Software Suppliers
- Understands the infrastructural needs of the company’s systems and ensures the infrastructure remains state of the art
- Ensures the Software Suppliers excersize a state of the art software development method and properly document the System
- Understands the costs and cost model of developing, maintaining and operating the System.
- Will be part of the Change Advisory Board
- Shares/transfers their expertise with the colleagues of the company and helps them in their day-to- day support and incident management activities.
Who we're looking for
- At least 5 years of experience as Software Engineer/Architect
- Broad technological background of several technological environments, certainly Microsoft and Azure.
- Enhanced infrastructural knowledge, especially cloud based.
- Capable of defining the technical system requirements.
- Capable to provide technical guidance to the Software Supplier(s)
- Solid experience of communicating in an international environment
- Experience in the pharmaceutical sector/supply chain.
- Excellent command of the English language in speaking and writing
What you'll get
- Working in an English-speaking and multicultural environment
- Put all your technical managerial skills upfront
- Attractive salary package