What you'll do
- You will be responsable fro the set up of the demand planning department.
- This includes the analyzation of processes and tools, the procurement of necessary systems and the implementation of all.
- Further you will work closely with the existing departments such as marketing, sales, production, finance, etc.
- You will set up the necessary meetings with stakeholders.
- You will allign on KPI's.
- In the end you will transfer the project to the new in house demand planner.
Who we're looking for
- Minimum of 5 years experience in demand & supply planning.
- Strong project management skills and experience in planningrelated projects.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good knowledge of planning tools & processes.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
What you'll get
- An interesting project with a lot of authonomy within a pharmaceutical environment.
- The possibility to do this as a project consultant for Strand Associates Consulting or as a freelancer.